KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Win business from new customers in line with targets set by the Sales Manager
• Generate an increase in business from existing customers listed in your portfolio
• Identify new target customers within defined parameters.
• Research all clients fully prior to visiting, to ensure credit limits are viable, and there is a realistic chance of success
• Communication with clients in order to qualify prospects and promote the Company. Arrange visits and/or follow up.
• Visit customers, within agreed territories and industries, achieve number of visits as per KPI
• Complete comprehensive visit reports punctually in CRM shortly after the visit
• Create compelling solutions, and demonstrate worthiness to owned clients
• Generate and update a realistic and diverse pipeline of opportunities in line with KPIs set
• Represent the Company to a high standard.
• Receive enquiries, quotations, RFI/RFQ and engage with internal/external stakeholders as required.
• The role requires establishing contacts and relationships with customers, providing active and proactive information to the client as needed.
• Ensure CRM is kept fully updated at all times (Inquiries, Visit Reports, Communications, Opportunities)
• The role involves being able to manage deadlines and sometimes difficult situations
• Achieve individual KPI’s and targets, as defined
KEY ROLE REQUIREMENTS
• Strong selling skills (negotiation, persuasion)
• Strong communication (written & verbal) and problem-solving sills
• Experience of air, road or ocean movements, customs documentation and procedures
• Good presentation and numeracy skills
• Good time-management with the ability to organize, including prioritizing, planning, follow-up, assigning and controlling objectives
• Computer literate, familiar with Cargowise, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, etc.
• Outgoing, friendly and commercially aware
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with Internal and External Customers
• Result-oriented and places great emphasis on customer focus
• an international and dynamic work environment
• the potential for an immediate start
• a generous compensation package which includes a competitive salary
• opportunity for personal growth and development
Are you interested?
Please give us a call :
Thomas Kistner + 49 176 842 371 86
Global Logistics Service Provider based in Germany